Monday, September 30, 2024

CAUTION for the VICTORIOUS

 2 Timothy 3:16-17

King James Version

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, 

and is profitable for doctrine, 

for reproof, 

for correction, 

for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, 

thoroughly furnished unto all good works.


A nagging thought came yesterday.

Soon after Israel's victory in Lebanon.

I set the thought aside.

Waiting for more guidance from SPIRIT.

I didn't want to diminish Israel's hard-won victory.

And I had to be very sure, my feelings were valid.

Today, SPIRIT gave confirmation of my feelings.

Through a video reflecting a rabbi's similar thoughts.


In that video, I learned that Benjamin Netanyahu was once ambassador to the U.N.

No wonder, he knows how to address that body.

I also witnessed his turning to a rabbi, for advice during that period.

As well as a general who turned to a rabbi, for blessing.

In those critical years, from 1967 onward, Israel sought essential spiritual guidance.

And they did a mighty job of it, as the video showed.


But we caution Israel today.

Especially at this moment of victory.

She must not become proud.

Or over-confident.

This rabbi reflected my very concerns yesterday.

Rabbi Elkanah Shmotkin, JEM’s director, reminded Israel:

"Stay away from hubris

Not to swagger, 

and to remain humble."

-- "What The Rebbe Told Bibi Netanyahu 

About A War In Lebanon"


The word "hubris" is defined by Merriam-Webster as:

"exaggerated pride or self-confidence"


Scripture says this about pride:

Proverbs 16:18

King James Version

18 Pride goeth before destruction, 

and an haughty spirit before a fall.


I also feel there may be little rogue groups everywhere.

Like cancer cells, waiting in ambush.

Out to prove themselves, enjoying a challenge.

Using less high-tech stuff than Israel.

With the intent of humiliating her.

Oh, how they'd love to see her fall.

Especially the big guns have fallen.

What's to stop them from trying?

Israel must be careful about these groups.

We continue to pray for Israel.


Israel acknowledges GOD's power.

She must continue to do so:

Zechariah 4:6

King James Version

6 Then he answered and spake unto me, 

saying, 

This is the word of the Lord 

unto Zerubbabel, 

saying, 

Not by might, 

nor by power, 

but by my spirit, 

saith the Lord of hosts.


1 Corinthians 15:57

King James Version

57 But thanks be to God, 

which giveth us the victory 

through our Lord Jesus Christ.


SPIRIT also called my attention to another trait of Israel.

Which really defines her future, and total victory.

Something she has not really acknowledged.

But something she MUST DO:

Acknowledge JESUS, 

as MESSIAH.


Because I had not really read up on Israel before, I had no idea they did not recognize JESUS.

All the while, I thought, they being Jews, would automatically worship the LORD.

Eight days after GOD made me born again in September 2019, He led me to write this article.

"The Best-Kept Secret in Judaism"


That was a real revelation for me.

That Jews don't know JESUS.

Even converted Jews expressed their own shock at this.

Mostly mortified at themselves, and the rabbis.

Saying, they should have known!

Demanding, why did no one tell them?

Wailing, at their ignorance, as I did with mine.

Here are TONS of TESTIMONIES from GOD's people.

Hear it for yourself.


Israel must acknowledge JESUS as MESSIAH.

It is a declaration from the LORD.

If they are to ever see Him again.

Matthew 23:39

King James Version

39 For I say unto you, 

Ye shall not see me henceforth, 

till ye shall say, 

Blessed is he that cometh 

in the name of the Lord.


May Israel finally acknowledge JESUS as MESSIAH.

May their victory be ever sweeter -- in anything.

Unlike anything they have ever experienced before.

All because they believe in the LORD JESUS.

Who waits for their acknowledgment.


Related material:

GOD's PLAN of SALVATION

HONORING Israel

WORD of GOD

GOD's TRUTH

JESUS


CAUTION for the VICTORIOUS

 2 Timothy 3:16-17 King James Version 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God,  and is profitable for doctrine,  for reproof,  for c...